Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Chomping at the bit

I really have a lot to say about Silence now that I've finished it. I LOVED it. Maybe it wasn't the most well-written novel in the world, felt translated, which it was, so I guess I can't fault it, but I thought it had a lot of juicy nuggets on the faith, and what exactly missionary work is and should be. I can't wait to talk about it--which I can't say about Aeneid. If no one minds, I'm not going to post again on Aeneid, because I think everyone's done with it, and frankly, I don't have time at the moment, hence the hurried nature of this post.

Anyone finished reading Silence?

2 comments:

mrsdarwin said...

I read it in one sitting (a lot of other things didn't get done) and I'm ready n' willing to join in the discussion! Thanks for reminding me that I'm up next for the book selection.

Otepoti said...

Hey guys, I lost track of things for quite a long while. I'll try to get hold of the book tomorrow.