Monday, June 15, 2009

Next Book

I have a hard time being a benevolent dictator because I'm so indecisive. I really want to read Mr. Blue, like Pentimento suggested, and a David Lodge book, but since we moved out of our house on Saturday and won't be moving into a new house until after 4th of July, I'm stuck without an address to mail an Amazon order to, and without a library to visit. I did stick Heart of the Matterand The Seven Story Mountain in my car reading bag. Any votes for those?


mrsdarwin said...

I'm going to vote for Seven Storey Mountain, only because I've already read Heart of the Matter (years ago, in a college class). But I won't object to either.

Otepoti said...

I've read both but would gladly read either. I have a copy of Heart of the Matter, so that would be my first choice.